Ice Machines/Ice Maker/Ice Slicing Machine Price

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2,200.00 - $3,800.00 / Pieces | 1 Piece/Pieces ice maker (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Power(W):
3400w
Ice Shape:
sliced ice
Dimension(L*W*H):
132*105*202cm
Condition:
New
Capacity:
0.8-1.0T/24h
Place of Origin:
Shanghai, China
Brand Name:
KESHI
Model Number:
KS-1000F
Voltage:
380V 50Hz
Weight:
330Kg
Certification:
CE
Name:
Ice Cube Machine
Application:
Fresh-keeping
Product name:
Dessert Bingsoo Snowmilk Ice Machine
Keyword:
Flake Ice Machine Flake Ice Machine
After-sales Service Provided:
Overseas third-party support available
Warranty:
12 Months
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200 Piece/Pieces per Month ice maker
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Carton+plywood standard export package. we will install and test the machine for you before shipping, you just need to connect water pipes and power, meanwhile, the necessary parts and spared parts are offered together free of charge.
Port
shang hai
Lead Time :
7 work days after receiving payment

 

Cube ice making machine

 

parametres

 

Modelpoweroutlook dimensionweightoutputIce storage capacity
ks-80B300W46*50*88cm35kg28kg/24h10kg
ks-150B500W57*58*94cm62kg68kg/24h25kg
ks-230B700W69*66*100cm76kg110kg/24h50kg
ks-350B900W56*86*136cm97kg150kg/24h100kg
ks-500B1240W76*85*158cm128kg250kg/24h145kg
ks-700B1460W76*85*158cm132kg350kg/24h280kg
ks-1450B3200W122*95*202cm210kg650kg/24h385kg
ks-1950b4500w122*95*202cm235kg900kg/24h450kg

 

Lead Time?

7-10 working days can finish color matching light box.

 

Can you do the design for us?

We provide free design service for structure design and simple graphic design.

 

What about the payment term ?

Deposit + rest payment upon copy of shipping documents.

 

What kind of files do you accept for printing?

AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG

 

What about the payment terms?

30% deposit, the rest 70% before shipment. The other issues can negotiate.

 

What kind of payment do you accept ?

Bank Transfer , West Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.

Back to the home

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like